The User by visiting the pages and sections of the website cmrks.ru (hereinafter – the Website) and by filling out the data-entry forms accepts this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter – the Consent).
The User gives his/her personal data processing consent to the Regional State Autonomous Cultural Institution "Center for International and Regional Cultural Affairs" (hereinafter – the Center) TIN 2466050508, located at 1 Mira square, Krasnoyarsk, 660049 voluntary, by own free will and in own interest, by confirming legal capacity and according to the following conditions:
1. The personal data processing shall be carried out with use of automated means or without such means.
2. The Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: 1) Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, first name, patronymic; e-mails; the User's data (location; type and version of the OS; type and version of the Browser; type of a device and its screen resolution; sources from where the User came to the Website (websites or advertisement); language of the OS and Browser; what pages the User opens and what buttons clicks; IP-address).
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purposes of processing personal data are processing of incoming requests of physical persons with the aims of interaction, informing, support and consulting; analytics of actions of a physical person on the Website and the functioning of the Website; conducting of e-mail marketing and sending newsletters.
5. The personal data processing shall be done in accordance with article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of the Federal Law "On personal data", No 152-FL; the Regulations of the Center; this Consent to personal data processing.
6. The personal data processing shall include the following actions: collection; recording; ordering; accumulation; storage; adjustment (updating or modifying); retrieval; utilization; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; erasure.
7. The processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. The storage of personal data is not carried out in paper form.
8. The personal data subject or his/her representative may withdraw the Consent by sending the written application to the Center or its representative to the address written above.
9. In case of withdrawal of the Consent by the subject of personal data or his/her representative the Center has the right to continue the personal data processing without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law № 152-FL "On personal data" dated July 27, 2006.
10. The Consent is valid until the end of the termination of the personal data processing specified in clause 7 and clause 8 of this Consent.